I received an invitation to be part of the next team of MSN Search Champs, and I have to decide by end of day today whether to accept or not.
I am flattered that the MSN team considered me good material for this group, and interested in the whole process. However, this is a real critical time for me, and if I were to get a job or work of some kind, I can’t afford to take time off in mid-April to attend the required Search Camp get-together.
At the same time, we talk about more women being involved in these efforts, and here’s my chance to represent women in technology.
I wish things weren’t so uncertain now, but they are. I’ll probably decline, but I believe I’ll go for a walk and think on it, first.